Art of War
“If the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?”
1 Corinthians 14:8
Clarity is required for a successful strategy. If you cannot plan the next 24 hours, you cannot plan 24 years. Business can be best understood as economic warfare.
You must design a clear strategy for your business warfare.
The United States Military has a manual for the art of warfare. Let’s learn from it.
- Objective – Clearly define the goal.
- Offensive – Initiate the strategy.
- Mass – Concentrate your efforts.
- Economy of Force – Allocate your resources.
- Maneuver – Obtain advantage over your opponent’s weaknesses.
- Unity of Command – Make sure that you have the proper structure of leadership to ensure a win.
- Security – Never permit the enemy to acquire an unexpected advantage.
- Surprise – Don’t forecast your moves to your opponents.
- Simplicity – Prepare clear and concise action steps to accomplish your goals.
Write a clear and concise strategy for your business. Even if you are employed by others, write as though it were your own.
• Objective – To share the benefits and efficacy of Moringa Oleifera by Zija to all that are concerned about their health and well-being.
• Offensive – I have joined Business Networking Alliance as a member where every week 20 to 30 business-minded individuals share their product or services where the main purpose is to create business for members through referrals.
• Mass – I am making arrangements to have weekly meetings inviting interested individuals to find out more about the product and the business opportunity.
• Economy of Force – I have sponsored several distributors to work together with me in building the organization. I’d rather have 1% of 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts – J. Paul Getty (one of world’s 1st billionaire).
• Maneuver – Zija International is a ground floor opportunity and the market is wide open, not saturated like Amway, Mary Kay, Herbalife, Shaklee, etc.
• Unity of Command – Our Zija team is the fastest growing team in the company, due to the commitment and dedication of leadership from our upline.
• Security – I am in business for myself but because of the tremendous upline support, I am not in business by myself. Furthermore, I can never get “fired” by a boss and there is no limit to the income that can be made with this opportunity.
• Simplicity – Talk to at least 2 people a day about Moringa by Zija.
I am looking for a new job now.
Objective – Find a job that gits my strengths and can supply my family
Offensive – Apply apply apply
Mass – Don’t postpone
Economy of Force – I do my very best in prayer and in deed
Maneuver – Concentrate on my strengths in applications
Unity of Command – find a company with proper leadership
Security – avoid mistakes
Surprise – Don’t forecast your moves to your opponents.
Simplicity – be hands on
Agree. I need to employ a strategy at work to achieve my long term goals. Most opportunities do not come to you directly. I will note my long term plan today.