The Authentic Man Prays
“Men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” Luke 18:1
Prayer is a not a religious experience. It is foundational to the relationship between God and man.
Through prayer we have the ability to receive insight, instruction, and inspiration for successful living.
Jesus taught us how to pray in Matthew 6:
- Protocol & Paternal – Our Father in heaven, Your Name is Holy.
- Priority & Peace – Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done.
- Provision – Give us today our daily bread.
- Pardon – Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven.
- Protection & Power – Deliver us from the evil one.
- Praise – For Yours is the Kingdom, Power, and Glory!
This simple outline gives you a complete overview of how to pray. I have prayed this outline for over 25 years. It works. The outline is a launching pad for my conversation with the Father. As you pray each part, expound on the topic. You will find yourself focusing on what you really need to communicate.
Find a secluded place to walk and pray this outline. Speak out-loud when you do.