Be A Blessing To Your Wife Today
“Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.” Matthew 1:20
A husband should not view his wife as a burden, but as a blessing or a gift from the Lord. God will never give you a gift meant to replace His presence in your life. In the same way, you must realize that your wife has a personal relationship with God. She is not only your wife but she is also a spiritual sister in her own right. Her relationship with God is personal between her and Him.
Joseph was instructed to not enter into his relationship with Mary out of fear. Fear should never be the foundation of your marriage.
BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE
- Realize that God has ordained marriage.
- Maintain a passionate relationship in your marriage.
- Celebrate each other’s personal achievements.
- You should desire to impress your wife; to live above her expectations.
- Share your goals and dreams. Be in agreement.
- Honor her relationship with the Father.
Purchase a card and write a personal note to your wife. Tell her how thankful you are that she is your wife and that she has a relationship with the Father.