Day 3 | Gallant in Relationships
Dress For Significance
“When Pharaoh sent for Joseph, he was quickly brought from the dungeon. After he had shaved and changed his clothes, he entered the presence of Pharaoh.” Genesis 41:14
A gallant man is fashionable and groomed appropriately for every occasion.
Men love to wear uniforms; some however have allowed their uniform to become sloppy and disheveled. If you were called into a very special meeting would you be embarrassed by your attire?
It’s time for a man-makeover.
MAN UP YOUR WARDROBE AND APPEARANCE
- Visit a men’s clothing store and gather ideas.
- Buy a men’s style magazine.
- Get a new hairstyle and cut.
- Get a professional shave or beard trim.
- Trim your eyebrows, ear hairs, nose hairs, etc.
- Clean your closet.
- Donate clothes that are out of date.
- Buy three new outfits that coordinate.
- Buy new shoes and socks.
- Buy new underwear and sleepwear.
Start your man-makeover by cleaning your closet.
- Men’s Grooming Advice | GroomingLounge.com