Day 1 | Adventurous Spirit
Let’s Get Going
“I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step!” 1 Corinthians 9:26
The Challenge is more than a self-help program. This is a Challenge to recalibrate your life to the original intent of why God made you. To calibrate means to measure according to the standard of excellence.
With that in mind, how is your health? Are you physically fit? Do you have a regular exercise routine? What one thing could you do today to better your health?
Let’s get moving. Let’s recondition ourselves as if we are in training because we are. We’re training to live the rest of our lives with purpose and on purpose, not wasting a single step.
- Get a physical.
- Define a healthy weight and body fat index.
- Join a gym.
- Hire a trainer.
- Start P90X.
- Set a challenge goal.
Set an appointment to get a physical, visit a gym, or order P90X.
- Annual Physicals Can Pay Unexpected Dividends | Wall Street Journal
- What to Expect During a Male Physical Exam | Livestrong
- 7 Benefits of Regular Physical Activity | Mayo Clinic
- Tool To Calculate Your Body Mass Index | National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Find a Local YMCA | YMCA
- Find A Personal Trainer | IdeaFit
- P90X | Beachbody
- Order P90X Products on Amazon | Affiliate Link
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Do you have any health or weight goals you wish to achieve?
- What has been successful for you?
- What hasn’t worked for you? Why?
- Your voice counts. Please take a moment to LEAVE A REPLY below and share your stories and insight.